Information Security is a top priority of IMPACT in order to:
- Εnsure the secure maintenance, processing and transmission of electronic billing data (einvoicing services).
- Εnsure that the company is fully compliant with relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Protect the interests of the company and those who engage in business with and trust the company for the use and handling of their data
- Ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of information produced, received and transmitted in the context of e-invoicing services.
- Maximize the reliability of the company's information assets.
The implementation of Information Security Policies and Procedures focuses on the following:
- The protection of information assets and information involved in the company's offered services from any threat, internal or external, intentional or accidental,
- Systematic assessment and evaluation of risks related to information security, with their timely and proper management being the main priority,
- Implementing secure procedures for the development and maintenance of IT applications and services
- Data archiving, avoiding external threats and intrusions, implementing secure access control to systems, recoding all security incidents and managing unexpected events,
- Keeping Top Management and personnel informed on information security related issues.
- Control of information and data exchanged and transferred throughout the Company.
- Immediate and effective handling of security incidents and breaches
- Full commitment of the company's Top Management to the faithful implementation of the Security Policies and all applicable national and EU legislation.
The Information Security Officer is responsible for supervising and monitoring the proper implementation of the Information Security Management System, as well as for informing all personnel about the Information Security Policy.
All Company personnel involved in the activities and processes described and related to Information Security and the Information Security Management System have the responsibility to implement the policies and related Procedures in their area of operation. The Management and all IMPACT employees are committed to achieving the company's objectives and adhering to the principles related to Information Security.